18k gold refers to 75% of gold, and the other 25% is a mixture of metals such as nickel, zinc, silver and copper. The symbol is Au750 or G750. About $40 or so grams, but 18k gold is not sold by grams, are sold according to the number of jewelry made of Cartier. Usually contact with gold jewelry, but the concept of 18K gold Cartier love bracelet is incomplete. So if you want buy cheap Cartier love bracelet, please go to our shop: www.jewelifes.su
Cartier Jewelry Shop-Jewelifes.com
 What is 18K gold?
K gold refers to the alloy of gold and other precious metals, 18K represents 75% of gold mixed with 25% of other metals (silver, zinc, nickel, platinum, etc.). With up to 75% of the gold component, 18K gold is an absolute precious metal, according to national regulations is also a kind of gold jewelry (gold alloy is too low, such as 9K gold is not). Because of the addition of these 25% other metal components, 18K has a hardness and ductility much higher than 24K gold, becoming a valuable precious metal for precious stones. The 24K gold is too soft and the hardness is not enough, so the precious stones will not be inlaid with 24K gold.
 18K gold Cartier love bracelet replica has several kinds of imprint?
At present, there are three types of universal AU750, G750 and 18K, all representing 18K gold.
cartier love bracelet, 18k gold, buy in Jewelifes.com
 18K gold has several colors?
The current mainstream is 18K white, 18K yellow gold, 18K rose gold, and gold color (black, purple, etc.). The color of the 18K gold plated Cartier love bracelet is mainly determined by the other 25% of the metal composition.
18K Platinum Cartier Love Bracelet Ingredients: 75% Gold + Silver + Nickel + Platinum + Zinc or Plus 75% Gold + Palladium
18K rose gold Cartier love bracelet Composition: 75% gold + copper + silver + zinc
18K Gold Cartier Love Bracelet Composition: 75% Gold + Silver + Nickel + Zinc
 Pure 18K gold Cartier love bracelet with plating it?
In general, 18K yellow, 18K rose gold colors are the original gold color, no plating.
Most 18K whites are electroplated, because 18K gold is essentially gold. After alloying, the gold body appears slightly yellowish white. To obtain very bright and pure white, the metal must be plated on the surface. After plating the enamel layer, the women 18K white gold Cartier love bracelet is whiter and brighter, it can also prevent oxidation, increase durability, and improve the diamond’s color level. So generally speaking, only 18K white is plated in these three common colors.
18k white gold cartier love bracelet replica, buy in Jewelifes.com
18K white Cartier love ring, wear a long time, because the coating is worn, there will be a very fine yellow phenomenon (single not obvious, but wearing 18K white ring for many years and a new 18K cartier love ring contrast can be seen whiteness different). If you just mind, you just need to get back the Cartier jewelry shop to re-plate it.
The 18K white gold on the plating will be very bright and white, more in line with the modern aesthetic, but there are also a small number of customers prefer to use 18K white gold jewelry without plating to bring out the retro metal feeling. In addition, in order to cater to domestic consumers’ preference for golden decorative effects, some 18K yellow products will also be plated. After finishing, they will be closer to the gold color than the original gold, and will be even brighter. This kind of coating is not obvious even if it wears, because it is very close to the original gold body color, but it is not so flashing after wear.
 Magnets can suck 18K gold Cartier love bracelet?
The spring clasp of the 18K gold replica Cartier love bracelet contains iron, which is magnetic, so the clasp part is magnetic. The part of the 18K Cartier love bracelet is generally not magnetic, but a small part of the product, because the alloy contains trace amounts of nickel or iron, will also have a slight magnetic, is a normal phenomenon. Especially interlocking styles, because the use of more solder, solder even if there are extremely fine iron elements, it will lead to bracelets with a slight magnetic.
18k Cartier love bracelet shop, Jewelifes.com
I personally performed a test. An 18K Cartier love bracelet with 75.25% gold content was tested by two different testing centers. The iron content was zero. (Because the iron element content is very small, the instrument only displays three digits after the decimal point, and the three digits below the decimal point are not displayed at 0.001%. Therefore, the data of both are zero. However, the trace amount of iron is found in the infrared spectrum of one of the instruments. Elemental), so a little less than 0.001% of the iron element, causes the fake Cartier love bracelet to still be slightly magnetic (detectable with a powerful magnet).