Malachite is one of the common jewelry of replica Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry. Today, we come to understand the classification of Van Cleef & Arpels Malachite. If you want buy the more van cleef jewelry, go to this shop: www.jewelifes.com
1. Natural malachite of Van Cleef & Arpels necklace fake: Malachite of this type is naturally formed without manual processing and engraving. If it is of good quality, it can also be used directly as an exhibition artwork. However, after all, it is natural, so if it is as the ultimate ornamental is not enough. If the crystal form is intact and beautiful, it can still sell a good price.
2. Ordinary Malachite from cheap Van Cleef & Arpels ring: Common malachite is of a different size and has a concentric pattern of radiance in green, sky blue, pastel green, etc., and is therefore often used as a variety of jewelry. The beautiful appearance appeals to many consumers. However, the quality of most common malachite is not very high, and even if it has characteristics, it is difficult to achieve high-end level in the market.
3. Green Malachite from fake Van Cleef & Arpels bracelet: Green Malachite is a block formed by the combination of malachite and azurite. It is also known as miscellaneous blue copper malachite. This type of malachite has both concentrated tones, some appear purple blue, some appear blue-green, and the colors are intertwined very interesting, beautiful and moving, and therefore it is a good jade carving material. Malachite jade products made of artificial carvings are extremely valuable in the market.
4. Malachite gemstones of Van Cleef & Arpels earrings wholesale: The resources of malachite gemstones are very rare and it is almost impossible for them to appear on the market. In fact, this is a single crystal of malachite. Malachite gem is just a name for it. If you can collect a rare Malachite gem, the value of the future is immeasurable.
5. Malachite Cat’s Eye of cheap Van Cleef & Arpels Jewelry: This type of gem is not natural, but it appears like a cat’s eye after it has been processed into an arc-shaped gemstone with fiber structure and smooth luster. The band of light became Malachite opal. Because of its quality and beautiful appearance, it has always been a favorite.